Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arioharry
Paper Tape
Views: 225
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga 330 (11 inch) cpu turbo won't turned on after waking up from sleep

Greetings, I just bought Lenovo Yoga 330. It's been great, but i have one strange problem. When I wake the laptop from sleep, the CPU clock is stuck on 1.1 GHz (Which is its base clock). It won't go to turbo clock which is supposedly 2.6 GHz. The only solution i know is to reboot the windows, and the cpu clock is normal again.

I know with ssd rebooting is fast, but still you need to wait some programs to start up. I'm a teacher, there are no breaks between my classes, i really need sleep mode to quickly use my laptop between classes.

I know programs such Throttlestop from techpowerup can set the CPU to static 2.6 GHz, but it's not good for battery life. I need the dynamic clock, so the clock will low if the usage is low, and the clock will throttle up if the usage is higher.

I am using windows 10 64 bit which was preinstalled during purchase. All the drivers are up to date, the BIOS also is the latest. I am wondering if lenovo team is already address this problem, i really hope they will release new BIOS soon. Sorry for my english, it's not my primary language.

arioharry
Paper Tape
Views: 93
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga 330 (11 inch) cpu turbo won't turned on after waking up from sleep

Nevermind, Lenovo fixed it with the latest bios. Thanks.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors