Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
btonmicha
Paper Tape
Views: 281
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga 460 : USB Reset Failure Port 15

Hi Community, I have an annoying problem with my notebook Lenovo Yoga 460. It constantly showing a changed USB device. Windows 10 showing  the popup, that it had found a new unrecognized device.

In the device manager the device is listed in the section "Universal Serial Bus Controller". The device disappear after a few seconds and it is found again after some seconds. This will never stop.

I updated all drivers , firmware, disabling the device, reinstall the device, update the device drivers and windows patches. I also run the Lenovo diagnostics without any findings. Nothing helped. I restore all BIOS settings. The problem seems to be solved by disabling the USB device in the IO Port Access section in the BIOS. In this case I can't use my USB ports.

Attached you will find a screenshot of the tool USB tree view of my system.

usb_tree.png

Any suggestions how to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance

Michael

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 255
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga 460 : USB Reset Failure Port 15

Hi btonmicha,

Welcome to our community forums.

We'd like to clarify, where did you download the drivers? Are there any recent Windows updates? If there are changes, could you try to perform a system restore. System restore will helps to helps you restore your computer to a previously working state. Here's how:https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-yoga-series-laptops/thinkp...

Keep us posted on how it goes.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors