Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Homtron
Paper Tape
Views: 677
Message 1 of 5

No Bluetooth on Thinkpad yoga 15...

I recently acquired a Thinkpad yoga 15 laptop and while playing with the options I realised it completely lacked Bluetooth functionality. I have tried updating the Intel PROSet Bluetooth software, updating the network adapter drivers, disabling the adapter altogether and reenabling it through the BIOS. I don't know if the Bluetooth adapter is supposed to appear as a different adapter in the Device Manager or if only the Intel Dual-Band AC 7265 is supposed to show up (under the Advanced tab, Bluetooth is labeled as Active). No bluetooth option is present in the PC and devices options menu... I even reset to factory settings in case it was an issue with a third party program, but even there, same situation. Am I missing something? Please help me to get this feature working!

FredBurger
What's DOS?
Views: 610
Message 2 of 5

Re: No Bluetooth on Thinkpad yoga 15...

I had the same problem as well, i fixed mine by going to the intel site and downloading the update software. downloading the driver didnt work for me. as soon as i used the update software the bluetooth driver turned on and i was good to go

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/84178/Intel-Wireless-N-7265

Homtron
Paper Tape
Views: 604
Message 3 of 5

I ended up sending the unit for repair and they changed the network adapter altogether, along with the system board! I find it a bit shocking seeing as it was a brand new unit, but thankfully everything works fine now.

FredBurger
What's DOS?
Views: 601
Message 4 of 5

i figured i was about 30 days late on this, hopefully this helps someone else!
louisjvd
Paper Tape
Views: 461
Message 5 of 5

I am NOT getting this to work. I have wasted many hours, and lots of expensive bandwidth, trying a large number of different suggestions in the hopes of getting something to work that is supposed to be easy!

Is there someone from lenovo here that can give ONE solution that will just work please???

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors