cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cipher_i13
What's DOS?
Views: 236
Message 1 of 3

PLEASE LENOVO PLS PLS PLS!!! UPDATE YOUR GRAPHICS DRIVERS FOR LENOVO THINKPAD S1 YOGA

The lenovo thinkpad s1 graphics drivers are so old... its so annoying. i am using intel latest may release for intel hd graphics 4400 and it has better performance and quality even though it uses 1gb ram than the lenovo 2014 july update which has 2gb!! lenovo.... somebody pls incorporate the new drivers into the old one.... could that be so hard?? u guys need to carry your customers along.....why edit the graphic cards when u dont plan to ugrade the drivers.. 4400 is still one of intels high graphics cards and they are updating...lenovo are just interested in making people buy laptops and not upgrading them...that super laaaaaaame!!!!!!!!

Guru
Views: 188
Message 2 of 3

Re: PLEASE LENOVO PLS PLS PLS!!! UPDATE YOUR GRAPHICS DRIVERS FOR LENOVO THINKPAD S1 YOGA

I don't see why you want to update your graphics drivers. If it works, it works. If there aren't any bugs there is nothing to worry about. And as far as gaming performance goes, it is still going to be slow and barely going to make a difference.

If the generic drivers from Intel, Nvidia or AMD work use those. But make sure that brightness keys etc work correctly.

Warm regards,
Jonas Hendrickx

Lenovo Insider - Windows Insider MVP

Personal website: ThinkScopes

cipher_i13
What's DOS?
Views: 180
Message 3 of 3

Re: PLEASE LENOVO PLS PLS PLS!!! UPDATE YOUR GRAPHICS DRIVERS FOR LENOVO THINKPAD S1 YOGA

The thing is it works.. but the drivers are old.. Intel new drivers have some improvement like the msaa options etc plus the fullscreen option on 1920 x 1080 and the video rendering is more stable (tested playing call of duty ghost)..only problem is the new drivers are slower than lenovo release because it uses 1gb ram as shown in Intel extreme graphics software while lenovos old release shows 2gb.. I just need lenovo to incorporate the new drivers into the old one so that the new one shows 2gb thereby increase fps speed.. simple.. gamers will be a lot happier.. thank you.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors