Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
genervt
Blue Screen Again
Views: 711
Message 1 of 3

Problems with Logitech Mouse 535

Since about 10 days my logitech mouse M535 is loosing some minutes after connection with my Yoga 370 the connection and it takes very much time to get it back. I changed batterie, I replaced the mouse and I was going to a support center, nobody found a solution. Who can help?

Scaramanga_WA
SCSI Port
Views: 688
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problems with Logitech Mouse 535

I don't quite understand what you're asking, is this an issue with the mouse pointer movements being too slow or behind your actual hand movements?  (lag).

Do you have the actual Logitech unifying receiver driver / software installed?  If not I recommend it highly.

2017 Yoga 370 (personal) 2017 T570 (work), LG G6
genervt
Blue Screen Again
Views: 674
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problems with Logitech Mouse 535

The mouse is visible under bluetooth connections but not at all moving. This starts some minutes after using it. It works also the first minutes with no problem. As M535 is directly connected to the computer, I have no unifying device, also no driver. But I have the Logitech driver for this mouse. I just made now a new download as I see there was an update in June. But again, after about half an hour the mouse stopped, but in the Info-Center of the computer you see still M535 is connected....

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors