Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
youngjae
Paper Tape
Views: 518
Message 1 of 3

Recent firmware 1.51 Yoga260 with OneLink+ Dock = hangs on boot. unplug OK

I cannot specify the cause, but recent firmware upgrade 1.51.1.24 might cause hang before entering Windows.

It stucked at Lenovo logo, then I unplug the dock cable, it successfully moved to the windows loading animation(dot circling). When I plugged and turned on the laptop, it eternally stucked on logo screen.

It worked fine weeks ago.

All provided drivers  from Lenovo companion system upgrade are fully upgraded. I downloaded dock firmware but it gives alert that already upgraded.

Note that Windwos 10 Home is installed.

youngjae
Paper Tape
Views: 298
Message 2 of 3

Re: Recent firmware 1.51 Yoga260 with OneLink+ Dock = hangs on boot. unplug OK

In todays Windows Creative Update related System Update (lots of drivers are applied), I found that booting from turned off seems solved, but Restart still stucked on boot screen.

Guru
Views: 290
Message 3 of 3

Re: Recent firmware 1.51 Yoga260 with OneLink+ Dock = hangs on boot. unplug OK

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Just in case here it is the support site for the Yoga 260 when you can check the latest Lenovo official drivers:

http://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-yoga-series-laptops/thinkpa...

The lastest BIOs of the Yoga 260 there is the 1.53

Another way that I like to update the drivers of the Lenovo Yoga 260 is to use "Lenovo Companion".

When you disconnect the Onelink+ dock, does the machine works correctly and does not locks on the reboot anymore?

Regards

Martín Itúrbide
OS2World.com NewsMaster
Self-proclaimed Trackpoint Fan Club President
"Don't Panic" 
Wil Wheaton
Remember: Your Friend Wil Declares....
Please click "Kudos" for Ego Boost !!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors