Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: S Series, ThinkPad Yoga and Twist Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

07-28-2014

Indiana

2 Signins

67 Page Views

• Views: 67
  • Message 1 of 3

Sensitivity Issue With Stylus on Yoga S1

2014-07-28, 2:19 AM

I recently purchased the Thinkpad Yoga S1 and use it for school. I mainly use the tablet mode for writing notes in class. I am having issues with the sensitivity of the pen when using OneNote, mainly when switching from different pens or highlighters. The pen will start marking on the screen without actually touching the screen with the stylus. I have been able to mark on the screen while holding the pen up to 2 or 3 inches from the screen. I have calibrated the pen multiple times which ends up being hit or miss if it actually helps.

TL;DR The stylus is writing in OneNote while being held up to 2 inches from the screen. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Options

1 Posts

09-25-2014

United States

1 Signins

37 Page Views

• Views: 37
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Sensitivity Issue With Stylus on Yoga S1

2014-09-25, 4:23 AM

I have the EXACT same issue.  I have been doing research and have not found a solution.  It is very irritating.  I want to like my new Yoga, but am getting frustrated with quirks like this one... especially compared to the intuitive performance of my other Apple products.  Please help me find a solution so that I can feel better about my new work computer that I was so excited to receive!  Thanks!!!

Options

1 Posts

06-18-2015

United States

1 Signins

12 Page Views

• Views: 12
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Sensitivity Issue With Stylus on Yoga S1

2015-06-18, 6:10 AM
I have this problem too. I resorted to using a stylus from an older Lenovo and it works fine. Of course, it doesn't fit the built in compartment for the Yoga stylus.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms