Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: S Series, ThinkPad Yoga and Twist Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

11 Posts

09-01-2012

Basle, Switzerland

10 Signins

100 Page Views

• Views: 100
  • Message 1 of 3

Spare Stylus to Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga

2014-01-29, 15:10 PM

Hi Guys

I am using my new Thinkpad Yoga and I am happy so far.

Unfortunately I lost my pen/stylus a few days ago and of course, the tablet/ultrabook is useless or just a normal notebook without a stylus.

However, I failed to find a spare-stylus which fits in the case. Could you direct me to a webshop or something were I can buy one?

And, as it is related to this topic, do you know any other stylus which work with this tablet? The original one is fine but to work all day long with the normal stylus it is a bit to small / thin.

Best regards

Schneeele

Options

5 Posts

01-26-2014

United States of America

80 Signins

623 Page Views

• Views: 623
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Spare Stylus to Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga

2014-01-31, 22:32 PM

wrote:

Hi Guys

I am using my new Thinkpad Yoga and I am happy so far.

Unfortunately I lost my pen/stylus a few days ago and of course, the tablet/ultrabook is useless or just a normal notebook without a stylus.

However, I failed to find a spare-stylus which fits in the case. Could you direct me to a webshop or something were I can buy one?

And, as it is related to this topic, do you know any other stylus which work with this tablet? The original one is fine but to work all day long with the normal stylus it is a bit to small / thin.

Best regards

Schneeele

Other Wacom based tablet PC styluses should work but you might have to recalibrate the digitizer though.

You can check out the Wacom styluses that Fujitsu , Lenovo ,  and Samsung offer. Those all should work.

Options

2 Posts

05-16-2014

Oakland, California

1 Signins

43 Page Views

• Views: 43
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Spare Stylus to Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga

2014-05-16, 19:40 PM

Any of the Wacom Bamboo Stylus Feel will work with the ThinkPad Yoga. Note, none of them have erasers. If you want an Wacom pen with an eraser (that works) this is the only one that will work https://store.wacom.com/us/en/product/UP710E/

I can personally verify that the Intuos pens do not work and that the UP710E does work in any application that supports the eraser (Photoshop, OneNote, etc.).

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms