Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bigual
Paper Tape
Views: 110
Message 1 of 2

TP yoga 12 warranty repair in LA

I found my yoga 12 has overheating and battery problems, so called Ibm tech support last friday and I recieved service box to send my laptop. However, I found that the location is Memphis, TN, which would take at least 1 week to get. I cannot make it since I have tons of school assignments. Therefore, I wanna repair my laptop in local. Is there any local repair store in LA area? Of course I wanna repair with my 1 year warranty, which is due to sep 18 2016.

SO! Is there any other store that I can walk in and repair my laptop ASAP?

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 89
Message 2 of 2

Re: TP yoga 12 warranty repair in LA

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

Check out my link below for the local authorized Lenovo Service Provider locator.  Just enter in your city and be sure to check the box for Warranty Service Provider to get a listing of repair places.  Prior to visiting a location I would recommend that you call ahead as some listings maybe out of date.

http://bplocator.lenovo.com/

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors