cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guru
Views: 262
Message 21 of 23

Re: ThinkPad Yoga 15 Paper Display

I would LOVE to use the paper display, but that paper display is such a huge buggy mess that it's impossible to use.

I am try to read pdf with paper dipslay and suddenly it start changing colors to while and back to amber and then a bit less amber and then a bit more amber and then it is suddenly white then it starts blinking, and all that  while I am reading a single sheet of pdf. I could not get mrore interupted and disrupted and annoyed than while having the paper display on.

Is there a single person here for whome the paper display actually works? 

Smiley Happy

If the answer is interesting press the star below to give Kudos.

If your question is answered you can click ''accept as solution".

Ramthecowy
Token Ring
Views: 245
Message 22 of 23

Well, obviously I don't have the same model as you, but Paper Display vanished from my computer all together after I upgraded to W10, so I haven't had any problems Smiley Very Happy

Have a good day.
Guru
Views: 234
Message 23 of 23

@Ramthecowy wrote:

Well, obviously I don't have the same model as you, but Paper Display vanished from my computer all together after I upgraded to W10, so I haven't had any problems Smiley Very Happy

Seems like the only people who have no bug in the paper mode, are those who do not have the paper mode at all on ther computers.

Today, I was reading my pdf in tablet mode holding it vertically using paper mode. Then I turned it to horizontally, and the paper mode switched itself off.

If the answer is interesting press the star below to give Kudos.

If your question is answered you can click ''accept as solution".

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors