cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yonav
Paper Tape
Views: 2,091
Message 1 of 2

ThinkPad Yoga 460 Battery problems (plugged in, not charging)

Hi everyone.

I hope someone can help me, because i cant find a solution to my problem and its really frustrating.

I can't fully charge my laptop, in the beginning it would only charge to 85%, but now it barely charges above 45%(and its declining further, so in some time I cant use the laptop without AC-Adapter and thats a big problem for me).

When the battery reaches its "full" potential, it displays: "Plugged in, not charging"

I know its a problem with lenovos maximum battery life settings, but theres no option available in the Lenovo settings to go for a full charged battery.

Am currently on BIOS 1.18, Windows 10(did a factory reset), updated drivers but nothing seems to work.

Hope somebody can help me with my problem.

Highlighted
mikpiy
What's DOS?
Views: 1,981
Message 2 of 2

Re: ThinkPad Yoga 460 Battery problems (plugged in, not charging)

Have you tried resetting the battery? Power off the laptop. Underneath the laptop, located in the middle is a small pin hole. Using a straightened paper clip or sim card remover pin, press the pin hole. Power on the laptop and check again. As the battery is integrated, there is no physical way to take it out and put it back in. The pin hole (reset) mirrors this process.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors