cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SanSol
Paper Tape
Views: 681
Message 11 of 18

Re: ThinkPad Yoga S1, no Windows 10 drivers?

Martín, tengo el lapiz que viene en la máquina que tiene una punta roja. Estoy casi seguro que es Wacom. LLamé a Lenovo y dicen que mi máquina no soporta Windows 10, lo cual fue un balde de agua fría, pues yo me había resistido por varios meses a hacer el upgrade por este miedo. Un día lo hice porque me apareció la ventana de actualización y apreté sin querer.  Ellos dicen que hable con Microsoft.... imagínate quíen me va a poder solucionar este lío.

COn tus links actualicé el BIOS y cargué actualización de Wacom, pero no pasó nada nuevo. Los drivers no tiene sentido cargar tanto driver, cuando el lencovo COMPANION y el Lenovo SETTINGS me dice que está todo actualizado. Además no veo en ningún driver que haga referencia al DIGITAL PEN.

Yo no puedo creer que nadie haya solucionado esto, con la cantidad de gente que habrá caido en lo mismo que yo !!!??? Tu tuviste este mismo caso en tu laptop???

Para pero, como pasaron 30 días, ya no es tan facil volver al 8.1 que me gustaría hacer. Fíjate lo que dice acá: Roll back to Windows 8.1: https://support.lenovo.com/uy/es/documents/ht117684 Qué me recomiendas?

Google translation: Spanish > English

Martin, I have the pen that comes with the machine that has a red tip. I'm pretty sure it's Wacom. I called Lenovo and say that my machine does not support Windows 10, which was a bucket of cold water, because I had resisted me for several months to do the upgrade for this fear. I did it one day because I appeared update window and pressed unintentionally. They say talk to Microsoft .... imagine who's going to be able to solve this mess.

With your links updated the BIOS and loaded Wacom update, but nothing happened again. Drivers does not make sense to load both driver when the lencovo COMPANION and Lenovo SETTINGS tells me it's all updated. I also do not see any driver that references the DIGITAL PEN.

I can not believe no one has solved this with the number of people who have fallen into what I !!! ??? You had this same case your laptop ???

For but as they spent 30 days is not so easy back to 8.1 I would like to do. Look what it says here: Roll back to Windows 8.1: https://support.lenovo.com/uy/es/documents/ht117684 do you recommend?
Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 673
Message 12 of 18

Moderator comment: Google translations added above for the benefit of the Community.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKTRMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee

Guru
Views: 665
Message 13 of 18

Hi / Hola SanSol

Lets try two things:

1) Check on the Window Device Manager if you can find a wacom device.

2) You can use DriverEasy (not an official Lenovo Tool) to see if it recognize which kind of device it has.

Spanis:

Puedes intentar estas dos cosas.

1) Revisa el "Administrador de Dispositivos" de Windows. Fijate en los dispositivos en mouse/teclado si encontras algun mouse tipo Wacom, o si hay un dispositivo que falta.

2) USa DriverEasy (no es una herramienta de Lenovo) para ver si puede encontrar algún driver de Wacom que te falte.

Vemos si eso nos da algunas pistas.

Saludos.

Martín Itúrbide
OS2World.com NewsMaster
Self-proclaimed Trackpoint Fan Club President
"Don't Panic" 
Wil Wheaton
Remember: Your Friend Wil Declares....
Please click "Kudos" for Ego Boost !!

Guru
Views: 660
Message 14 of 18

This is mine for example:

2016-05-23 16_57_46-Jump List for IBM Notes.png

Martín Itúrbide
OS2World.com NewsMaster
Self-proclaimed Trackpoint Fan Club President
"Don't Panic" 
Wil Wheaton
Remember: Your Friend Wil Declares....
Please click "Kudos" for Ego Boost !!

SanSol
Paper Tape
Views: 655
Message 15 of 18

I talked to MIcrosoft. They said that they released Windows 10, and in the small letter that no one reads they put that not everything could work, and that brands such as Lenovo were responsible for updating drivers, etc. In this respect they offered a 30 days recovery mechanism (which I missed by a few days) to recover my previous version of Windows 8.1 without the trauma of going back to factory settings and spend a month recovering all my settings, data, accounts, etc.

Now the ball is on Lenovo´s field to provide us with dirvers. I bought this expensive computer because of the digital pen capabilities. And now I am using it for than important feature which I need for work.

PLEASE LENOVE SAY SOMETHING AND GIVE US SOME HELP!!!!

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 652
Message 16 of 18

@SanSol wrote:

I bought this expensive computer because of the digital pen capabilities. And now I am using it for than important feature which I need for work.

This is the Wacom WinTab driver for the TP Yoga 12: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/ThinkPad-Yoga-Series-laptops/ThinkPad-...

Is this what you're looking for?

Regards.

PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

SanSol
Paper Tape
Views: 639
Message 17 of 18

Many thanks, you are my saviour...jaja! The WinTab driver worked quite well. I only have some calibration to do, because in pdf files some times after I draw on the screen, it ends up placing the drawing in a slightly different place of the screen. Do you know where do you calibrate the pen?

I guess that what you proposed was a solution provided by Wacom !? I wonder how Lenovo does not acknowledge its existance, or recomends the use of it !!!???

Again, thank you!

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 636
Message 18 of 18

Apologies, but I don't know where the pen calibration option is, but have a look for a Wacom control panel possibly.

Regarding acknowledging or recommending the driver, it is listed in the "Mouse and Keyboard" section of the Yoga 12's driver listing site.

Regards.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors