Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cban
Paper Tape
Views: 600
Message 1 of 3

ThinkPad Yoga Wifi not working after sleep

I have a ThinkPad S1 Yoga and have been having trouble with my wireless card recently.  Often times, I will put my computer to sleep and when I wake it back up the computer fails to recognize the wireless adapter.  The only way I have found to solve this problem is to restart the computer (which, as you can imagine, is frustrating when I have multiple things open on my desktop).  Upon restarting the laptop, the computer recognizes the wireless adapter and allows me to connect to a wifi connection, but upon putting it back to sleep and waking it up, the same issue occurs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kaishi
Paper Tape
Views: 577
Message 2 of 3

Re: ThinkPad Yoga Wifi not working after sleep

I have exactly the same issue. Some times even when I shut down the laptop and switch it back on after while, the wifi adaptor is disabled. This is also shown in the Lenovo solution center as the Intel Dual Band Adapter disabled. And what I normally did is go to the device manager, discable the wifi adapter and enable it again manually. then it works fine. Hope Lenovo can solve this problem.

tristech
Fanfold Paper
Views: 515
Message 3 of 3

Re: ThinkPad Yoga Wifi not working after sleep

thinkpad s1 yoga here

intel ac-7260 driver 17.1.0.19 (7/21/2014)

same problem as others - on resume from sleep wifi will see no networks

fixes by disabling and reenabling wifi device in device manager - no discovery.exe or ECM software on the device.

tried disabling most of the lenovo services will restart and report... so far i've just been using autohotkey to automate disabling/reenabling the wifi driver

shortcut code:

^!+o::
Run, "devcon.exe" /disable  "PCI\*427*"
Run, "devcon.exe" /enable  "PCI\*427*"
Return

(requires downloading devcon from microsoft)

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors