Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lesp4ul
Paper Tape
Views: 300
Message 1 of 3

Thinkpad S1 Yoga (Digitizer, Camera, Microphone) all not working - Windows 10

I rarely use my Yoga pen, camera, and microphone. But yesterday i have to review a PDF file so take up my pen but i won't work at all.  Then i opened device manager and camera is gone also. Then i downgraded OS from W10 x64 1607 to Windows 8.1, same thing! Lenovo, please help!

Guru
Views: 231
Message 2 of 3

Re: Thinkpad S1 Yoga (Digitizer, Camera, Microphone) all not working - Windows 10

Hi, welcome to the foru7m.

It is kind of obvious, but just in case check out that the pen is using a new battery, or it is charged if you are using the ones that charged inside the slot (Check that the metal brass are making contact on that case).

I recommend you to check first "Lenovo Companion" and see if there are recognized driver updates like the one of the camera.

My other option will be to go to the support site of the model and download the camera driver and install it manually.

I hope this gives you some hints.

Regards

Martín Itúrbide
OS2World.com NewsMaster
Self-proclaimed Trackpoint Fan Club President
"Don't Panic" 
Wil Wheaton
Remember: Your Friend Wil Declares....
Please click "Kudos" for Ego Boost !!

CassZ
Paper Tape
Views: 80
Message 3 of 3

Re: Thinkpad S1 Yoga (Digitizer, Camera, Microphone) all not working - Windows 10

Hey just wondering have you figured what happend to your laptop? The exact same issue happened to my X1 Yoga. I think it's either a hardware issue or a BIOS issue. I replaced the two cables that connects to these components but it did not help.

Top Kudoed Authors