Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: S Series, ThinkPad Yoga and Twist Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

04-28-2015

Brasil

6 Signins

73 Page Views

• Views: 73
  • Message 1 of 1

Thinkpad Yoga 13 keyboard and mousepad don't work

2015-04-30, 4:06 AM

Hello people! 

Last time I went  to US, I've bought this machine from Amazon: Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga Signature Edition - 12.5" 2-in-1 Touchscreen Notebook PC - Intel i5 Haswell / 8GB RAM / 128GB SSD / WiFi / Webcam / Windows 8.1 - Black

I love it! At least until two weeks ago... after a windows/lenovo update things starts to be really hard.

My keyboard and mousepad simple don't work anymore, totally unresponsive. If I hit "del" to access the bios, the keyboard does work, after that, when windows is loading and fully loaded, I've got only the "tablet" mode. 

The only thing that works correctly is the touchscreen, as it only recognize itself as a tablet, not as a ultrabook. The screen also rotates automatacly when windows is fully loaded, so I have to use the tent mode with an external usb keyboard/mouse or type in the screen keyboard...

I leave in Brazil, got in contact with lenovo suport team here, after a lot of procedures, that didn't solve the problem, they told me to get in contact with lenovo US and ask for an original dvd recovery.

Is there anyone with a different approach to solve this problem?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms