Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: S Series, ThinkPad Yoga and Twist Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

06-26-2015

Germany

1 Signins

14 Page Views

• Views: 14
  • Message 1 of 2

Thinkpad Yoga 14 - Problems with active pen - did not work?!

2015-06-26, 20:41 PM

Hello,

I hope anyone can help me here. I did'nt found an answer so far for my problem.

I bought the lenovo thinkpad yoga 14 two days ago. In the shop they had only the thinkpad yoga 12, which had a pen inside the yoga (right corner). They showed me this notebook. Later I ordered the thinkpad yoga 14 in the internet. There were a few versions, one was with a active pen. I thought this is the same like the yoga 12 with the pen in the right corner. But this is wrong. The pen is much bigger and you have a pen holder for these big pen. You can't put this in the right corner of the yoga 14. Ok that was'nt what I want, but ok.

My problem now is that I don't know how this pen works. It doesn't work and I can't find a solution for that problem. Are there any drivers which I have to install? There is no description, only a short which describe how I have to put the battery inside the pen :smileyindifferent:

Sorry for my bad English, I'm a German :smileywink:

best regards,

Izzmir

Options

16 Posts

05-09-2015

UK

18 Signins

150 Page Views

• Views: 150
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Thinkpad Yoga 14 - Problems with active pen - did not work?!

2015-07-10, 19:02 PM
As far as I was aware, the 14 doesn't come with the digitizer pen. I thought only the 12.5 and 15 had this technology
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms