Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: S Series, ThinkPad Yoga and Twist Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

07-27-2015

United States

15 Signins

53 Page Views

• Views: 53
  • Message 1 of 1

Thinkpad Yoga 14 stylus' eraser won't work in Onenote 2013

2015-08-03, 6:20 AM

Hey everyone!

I purchased the Thinkpad Yoga 14 around mid-July and love it, but I can't use the pen's erase button in Onenote 2013. It wasn't working in Photoshop for a while, either. It works with every other Office program that supports pen input (word, excel, powerpoint, etc.) I did some research, and read a few comments that said Windows 10 fixes the issue with the erase button. 

I upgraded to Windows 10 today, and while the erase button works in Photoshop now, it still isn't working in Onenote. I'm at a loss here. I can't figure out how to fix this for the life of me, and nothing else I come across online has been helpful. Does anyone know how to fix this???

I use Onenote to thumbnail drawing concepts and comic pages; so, I do a ton of sketching and am using the eraser every few minutes. Not having access to a quick erase button is really frustrating. 

Edit: Nevermind. I figured it out on my own. For whatever reason, I had to go to the pen control panel and tick the box "Use the top of the pen to erase ink (where applicable)". That seems to have fixed the issue.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms