Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RimazFlyil
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,657
Message 1 of 2

Thinkpad Yoga 15 + Active Pen

Hi Guys I bought a Thinkpad Yoga 15 on 24th June . and i got the laptop by 7/7/2015 . last week monday they launched Thinkpad Yoga 15 with Active Pen Support.  and when i was checking the price is chepaer comparing to the Normal One . so i am confused which one is better i am thinking to return mine and get the active pen yoga. any suggestion?

Highlighted
proninas
What's DOS?
Views: 1,084
Message 2 of 2

Re: Thinkpad Yoga 15 + Active Pen

Well ... in France the publicity have been saing "support active pen" for a while without telling the pen was an option ... and without telling this option was not availble (not gessed, I've been told this by Lenovo).

A while after, I've bought one with the stylus option now available .. Yes !!! ...  wait 1 month .... no news .... and when I asked why, I've only received an email saying my command was canceled!

They have some issue with the stylus (this is what they told me)

Look live Lenovo sell something they dont have.

Now I have all the equipenent (SSD M.2, SSD 1To, 32Gb of RAM from IM, multiple power adaptor, two dock ... about 2000€ of équipement (a lot because I have big needs and I travel a lot) ... but without the laptop itself.

But Lenovo kindly promissed be 5% on my next buy on the website ;-)

All that to say ... if you want the stylus on the Yoga 15 ... don't beleive about lenovo web site and their nice sells practice, wait for it to be available for a few month before bying it ....

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors