Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xAmortenti
Paper Tape
Views: 410
Message 1 of 4

Thinkpad Yoga 15 Screen (Yellow)

Hi all,

I recieved my Yoga 15 in the mail recently.  I love it, except for the yellow tint that comes with it.  It has a warmer cooler than a cooler feature, and I enjoy the cooler features that thinkpads have (this is not my first Thinkpad, I had a E540 previously).  

I currently have a Thinkpad for work, and have the two side by side to show you what I mean.

Are there any fixes to this?  

http://imgur.com/PzelLMg   <---Picture

Thanks!

xlove
Paper Tape
Views: 359
Message 2 of 4

Re: Thinkpad Yoga 15 Screen (Yellow)

I would love to know how to get mine to look like the one on the left!

ToxicFire
Serial Port
Views: 348
Message 3 of 4

I have the same issue. I had my ThinkPad Yoga 14 replaced because of a GeForce 940M issue.

The first Yoga already came with a yellow tint compared to my desktop displays, but the second Yoga 14 had an even worse yellow tint.

I used the color adjustment features of the Intel Display Driver to correct it as good as possible.

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 14 (20DNS02H00), i5-5200U, 1TB Samsung 850 PRO SSD, 8GB RAM, GeForce 940M, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (1703) clean install & Lenovo OneLink Dock Pro with 2x Samsung XL2370
dako
Fanfold Paper
Views: 123
Message 4 of 4

This is an older thread, but I have the same problem and am hoping for a solution. I just bought a remaindered Yoga 260, which is a great machine except for a significant yellow tint to the screen that is different from the cool white background of the other ThinkPads I've used - similar to the picture in the original post. The color adjustment tool in the Intel display driver doesn't really alter it much. Is there a way to address this problem? Is the screen incapable of showing a purer white?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors