Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeeVos
What's DOS?
Views: 808
Message 1 of 2

Thinkpad Yoga 15 TouchScreen Not Working

I'm running windows 10, and suddenly my touchscreen stopped working. I checked in the device manager and the "HID compliant touch screen" was disconected. After trying to reinstall software, it was uninstalled and now the option does not even show up anymore. I reinstalled all lenovo drivers and im getting nothing. Windows has no idea its even there. Full disk format and a fresh copy of windows 10, and still nothing. This laptop has been through lenovo support again and again, the last time it went was kinda the last straw for me. :/ It's out of warranty now, but while it was in repair, other things on the computer were also damaged. Hence why it went back twice. But now suddenly the touch screen has stopped and I can't get a single response. Im hoping this is a driver malfunction somehow, but the touchscreen will not even show up in the device manager, not even under hidden devices. Any help?

jordan116
What's DOS?
Views: 764
Message 2 of 2

Re: Thinkpad Yoga 15 TouchScreen Not Working

I've got the same problem with my Yoga 11s. It appears that the driver was deleted with windows 10 because it can't support it. I'm extremely frustrated with Lenovo as it was my initial reason for buying it. Now I can't use 3 out of the 4 modes this laptop advertises.

Lenovo, do you have a solution for this?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors