cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RomanB1
Paper Tape
Views: 647
Message 1 of 2

Thinkpad Yoga 260: After hibernating cellular network requests APN and fails to connect

After hibernating my Thinkpad Yoga 260 in most cases the cellular network fails to connect and continously displays the status "Disconnected". I have enabled the option "Let Windows manage this connection". In this condition when I disable "Let Windows manage this connection" and hit the "Connect" button I get the message "Can't connect to this network to this network.  Enter an APN and try again.". I've entered a new APN according to instructions of my mobile network provider but the behavior did not change. 

When I reboot my notebook the cellular network connects correctly.

This behaviour is new since abut two weeks after Windows has updated to the fall creators version. Before that it was working perfectly. 

Of course I've run Windows and Lenovo updates.

Additionally I've installed the latest version  of "Sierra Wireless EM7455 Software for Windows 10 (64-bit)" 

7.47.4743.0105. In Device Manger this also updated the version of "Sierra Wireless EM7455 Qualcomm Snapdragon X7 LTE-A" to 10.0.16299.192.

I would appreciate very much if somebody has an idea how to solve this issue.

Many thanks!

RomanB1
Paper Tape
Views: 535
Message 2 of 2

Re: Thinkpad Yoga 260: After hibernating cellular network requests APN and fails to connect

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors