Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fliptality
Paper Tape
Views: 3,048
Message 1 of 4

Thinkpad Yoga 260 external Monitor problem

Greetings,

I bought a Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 260 (Core i7, 8GB RAM, Win10 Pro 64bit, Machine Type 20FD) on October 18th 2016.

When I connect it to my external monitor Dell U2713H, the screen periodically turns black respectively off and then back on after 1-2 seconds. The display works fine with my other Yoga 260 with the very same specifications.

The problem occurs when connected via DisplayPort, but also via HDMI. I tried everything, installed BIOS update, all new drivers, reset the Yoga to Factory Settings and tried it all again. 

Do you have any idea what to try next to fix this problem?

thank you in advance

Former Employee
Views: 2,977
Message 2 of 4

Re: Thinkpad Yoga 260 external Monitor problem

In response to customer reports of blinking or flickering on external monitors connected to Yoga 260 ThinkPad systems via OneLink+ VGA/RJ45 adapter or OneLink+ dock, Lenovo has provided a solution for Yoga 260 ThinkPad systems under warranty.

To contact Lenovo Service, please click here and reference Service TIP SF16-T0080/ HT502248. This solution will require the Yoga 260 to be serviced.

Thank you,

Fliptality
Paper Tape
Views: 2,964
Message 3 of 4

Hello,

the Yoga is directly connected to the external monitor via DisplayPort or HDMI cable.

There is no OneLink+ dock in use. Should I still contact the Lenovo Service with the reference?

Former Employee
Views: 2,939
Message 4 of 4

Fliptality,

As you are not using either the OneLink+ dock or OneLink+ adapter, unfortunately this Service TIP will not assist you.

However, I do recommend contacting Service for assistance, using the hyperlink above. 

Thank you,

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors