Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fregoe
Token Ring
Views: 10,442
Message 1 of 4

Thinkpad Yoga - Digitizer pressure sensitivity

Hey, just in case someone is interested in pressure sensitivity for the Thinkpad Yoga.

Try this driver from wacom ;-)

http://www.wacom.eu/index4.asp?pid=9278&lang=de

This morning I had a phone call with the Lenovo Support Europe regarding the subject, but all they were able was to tell me to send my brand new Yoga in. I can not tell you how disappointed I am from this support. They are hardly to understand and they know nothing!!! 

As an early adopter of the Thinkpad Tablet 1 this was not my first experience with them and the only reason to buy the Yoga was that there is no alternative for my kind of usage.

Nevertheless I found the solution by my self and I can't tell you how happy I am.

Not to be misunderstood, this is a problem of the european support I don't believe (or hope) that it is the same with the US support and especially the Lenovo Staff in this forum does a really good job!

bsahajgd
What's DOS?
Views: 9,987
Message 2 of 4

Re: Thinkpad Yoga - Digitizer pressure sensitivity

Hey, I have one question, I'm planning to buy thinkpad yoga from online Netherlands... and I'm not sure whether the digitizer is included or not.... its not written anything on the list about digitizer while customizing the product.... do you know from where I can buy the correct wacom digitizer which can also fit in the holder of the thinkpad yoga...??? Thankss

Former Administrator
Views: 9,968
Message 3 of 4

Fregoe,

Thanks for sharing your observations and the wacom driver with the community!

Mark

i3v
What's DOS?
Views: 9,199
Message 4 of 4

Very nice founding! Huge thanks!

I'm a bit puzzled, why it's not in default lenovo package.

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors