09-19-2016 11:10 PM
I've recently updated my machine.
- Firmware for OneLink Pro (2.30.000 9-May-2016)
- Driver for OneLink Pro (v11016 9-Sep-2016)
- BIOS Update (did the update September 10th 2016)
Since that I have several issues:
- plugging in an SD card: Onelink "reconnects" audio via onlink diasables, network (wireless) reconnects; the same happens randomly several times a day. sometimes spotify stops working and I need to restart Spotify
- Very annoying: Speakers connected to the OneLink make very loud noises (sounds like bad grounded electric system) whe the OneLink Pro ist reconnecting and when the Laptop ist "off" and Power for speakers and OneLink Proi ist "on"
- When shutting down, the i-dot at the ThinkPad-logo keeps flashing. So it doesn't turn off completely
What might help: beeing able to get back to the former driver and firmwar, but I do not seem to be able to download them :-/
Any hints appeciated.
PS: I am not a native English speaker - Hope, you're getting my points
09-27-2017 05:10 AM - edited 09-28-2017 03:33 AM
I know it's long time already, but did you solve the problem somehow?
I have got the same troubles this summer, dock software is restarting randomly and reconnects. It affects worstly the Spotify - it stops playing and I have to restart it too...
I am on W10Pro with my Yoga.
Edit - one more thing I realised... looks like it caused MS office, esp. Outlook. Because it mostly happen if I go through the E-mails and it opens something from the internet or send messages out/in.
01-03-2018 10:55 AM
Please, anybody have/had same issue?
Going through Emails in MS Office, opening the preview, resets the connection of the dock. It causes stopping the audio/video for a while. YouTube continues, but Spotify stop playing(says media not available). I have to restart the Spotify program or wait till another random reset of the dock, which causes that the Spotify begin to play continue... strange.