cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
angusrchen
Paper Tape
Views: 289
Message 1 of 2

Thinkpad Yoga Speakers and Internet Connection are unbelievably expletive-worthily terrible

Oops! Google Chrome could not find forums.lenovo.com...

I have to say, I am really tired of seeing this. I literally have to refresh every single web page i open 5-10 times before it will actually appear.

And then, it might take forever to load. Also, when I play music or sound - the speakers skip the sound often or I get a horrible feedback that interrupts me all the time. 

Does anyone have any fixes to these problems? It's extremely frustrating and makes working very difficult.

KlemenBr
Paper Tape
Views: 249
Message 2 of 2

Re: Thinkpad Yoga Speakers and Internet Connection are unbelievably expletive-worthily terrible

If you are using wi-fi for internet connection and windows 8 or 8.1 this could be the case. Drivers for wi-fi card on win8 are just terrible. Go to control panel -> device manager -> network adapters -> intel dual band... -> advanced -> HT Mode and set it to disabled. This could be workarround which could help a little until they will fix a driver...maybe someday...it's just terrible and irresponsible from intel and lenovo to have that kind of problems...On Ubuntu for example everything is just working....out of the box...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors