Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: S Series, ThinkPad Yoga and Twist Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

11 Posts

10-20-2013

New Jersey

11 Signins

61 Page Views

• Views: 61
  • Message 1 of 2

Thinkpad Yoga Speakers and Internet Connection are unbelievably expletive-worthily terrible

2014-03-08, 19:22 PM

Oops! Google Chrome could not find forums.lenovo.com...

I have to say, I am really tired of seeing this. I literally have to refresh every single web page i open 5-10 times before it will actually appear.

And then, it might take forever to load. Also, when I play music or sound - the speakers skip the sound often or I get a horrible feedback that interrupts me all the time. 

Does anyone have any fixes to these problems? It's extremely frustrating and makes working very difficult.

Options

7 Posts

03-07-2014

Slovenia

6 Signins

56 Page Views

• Views: 56
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Thinkpad Yoga Speakers and Internet Connection are unbelievably expletive-worthily terrible

2014-03-10, 6:49 AM

If you are using wi-fi for internet connection and windows 8 or 8.1 this could be the case. Drivers for wi-fi card on win8 are just terrible. Go to control panel -> device manager -> network adapters -> intel dual band... -> advanced -> HT Mode and set it to disabled. This could be workarround which could help a little until they will fix a driver...maybe someday...it's just terrible and irresponsible from intel and lenovo to have that kind of problems...On Ubuntu for example everything is just working....out of the box...

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms