Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Conkel177
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,534
Message 1 of 4

Thinkpad pen pro for yoga 260 pen tips

I am trying to find some where to buy pen replacement tips for thinkpad yoga 260 

theshort
Paper Tape
Views: 2,404
Message 2 of 4

Re: Thinkpad pen pro for yoga 260 pen tips

Did you every find these. I just broke mine and im hitting dead ends every where I go. Seems silly to spend $60 on a new pen when its only the tip that is broke.

Conkel177
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,400
Message 3 of 4

After video conferencing with Lenovo representatives they said that after talking with the engineers about the Pen pro the engineers stated that the tips cannot just fall out and its imposible to replace them without replacing the whole pen. Then in the video conference we demonstrated how the pen tip can jus fall out and can be replaced and function without any issues. They were speechless and responded with we will have to reconvene that conversation at a later date as they need to do some more research. I talked to both wacom and lenovo, wacom did not design these pens just supplied the chips and software driver, still no answer. our next meeting is coming up though.

Thanks

theshort
Paper Tape
Views: 2,394
Message 4 of 4

Cool, ill be curios to see what they come back with.
The tip shaft in this set look identical to the one I just broke on mine.

https://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-Active-Capacitive-Pen-GX80K32882/dp/B01AZC3HF2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors