Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Suvik
Paper Tape
Views: 535
Message 1 of 3

Thinkpad yoga 14 not go to the sleep mode

Hei evrybody, after update bios and another lenovo drivers, laptop does not go to sleep mode until the empty battery..  

Yoga 14 (Type 20DM, 20DN) Laptop (ThinkPad)

Win 10 64

Guru
Views: 517
Message 2 of 3

Re: Thinkpad yoga 14 not go to the sleep mode

1. Open up 'Settings'

2. Click on “System“.

3. Click on “Power & sleep“.

4. Change your sleep settings here.

5. If that's already set to your satifactory settings and it still won't sleep, then click on “Additional power settings“.

6. Select “Change Plan Settings” next to the option that you have selected:
Change power plan setting link

7. Select “Change advanced power settings“:
Change advanced power settings

8. On the “Power Options” screen, you want to expand each setting and ensure that they allow the computer to go to sleep mode. Set this to “Allow the computer to sleep“. If you’re feeling lazy, just hit the “Restore plan defaults” button and that should toggle all items to where sleeping is allowed in Windows 10.
Power options

Also, sometimes it is your network adapter. Go to device manager, then network adapters and click on properties. Then click on the power managerment tab and uncheck "allow this device to wake the computer".

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Suvik
Paper Tape
Views: 492
Message 3 of 3

Re: Thinkpad yoga 14 not go to the sleep mode

Thank you Eric for fast respond. But those settings i have cheked at first, also wierless card and usb devices. I found that problem can be in intel® Management Engine 9 Driver, but i can´t find version 9.5.24.1790 for my laptop. Now the laptop work until emty the battery and then shut down, hope i can find the solution here.
Top Kudoed Authors