03-05-2017 11:04 AM
Hei evrybody, after update bios and another lenovo drivers, laptop does not go to sleep mode until the empty battery..
Yoga 14 (Type 20DM, 20DN) Laptop (ThinkPad)
Win 10 64
03-05-2017 12:12 PM
1. Open up 'Settings'
2. Click on “System“.
3. Click on “Power & sleep“.
4. Change your sleep settings here.
5. If that's already set to your satifactory settings and it still won't sleep, then click on “Additional power settings“.
6. Select “Change Plan Settings” next to the option that you have selected:
7. Select “Change advanced power settings“:
8. On the “Power Options” screen, you want to expand each setting and ensure that they allow the computer to go to sleep mode. Set this to “Allow the computer to sleep“. If you’re feeling lazy, just hit the “Restore plan defaults” button and that should toggle all items to where sleeping is allowed in Windows 10.
Also, sometimes it is your network adapter. Go to device manager, then network adapters and click on properties. Then click on the power managerment tab and uncheck "allow this device to wake the computer".
Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
03-06-2017 09:43 AM