Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tazcubed
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,981
Message 1 of 3

Thnkpad Yoga S1 Digitizer Pen Options?

I'm trying to find out what digitizers might work as an alternative to the pen supplied with the Thinkpad Yoga S1. I find the accuracy and comfort of the supplied pen to be insufficient. I'd like to know if anyone has found one that includes an eraser and whether it's fully functional. If there are pens that are compatible, what is involved in getting it to work? Does one have to initialize or somehow associate it to the laptop?

oneira
What's DOS?
Views: 2,962
Message 2 of 3

Re: Thnkpad Yoga S1 Digitizer Pen Options?

This is a useful thread -

http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-Edge-S-series/Pressure-sensitive-pen-stylus-for-wacom-digitizer...

I bought a UP-817E stylus that was expensive but very good (pressure sensitive, 2-buttons and eraser), but dropped it on the plane yesterday and lost it! Grrr.

tazcubed
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,937
Message 3 of 3

Re: Thnkpad Yoga S1 Digitizer Pen Options?

Thanks for the link. I did have a look at the thread and ended up actually finding my own solution - I forgot I still had a couple of digitizers from a Toshiba M700. I tried one out - they work flawlessly, and are much more comfortable to use than what Lenovo supplied. I hope you can get a replacement for the pen you lost - having looked at ebay they're quite expensive! Too bad the better ergonomic ones that Wacom sells don't include an eraser. I liked the look of the Bamboo Feel (eraserless though), but of course many of the best ones aren't even compatible.  

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors