Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
osarrat
Paper Tape
Views: 399
Message 1 of 5

Twist BIOS update checksums don't match

Hi,

I've downloaded twice the latest Lenovo Thinkpad Twist BIOS update, and both time I get the same wrong checksum.

Could you update the checksum displayed for this download ?

Best,

osarrat.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 380
Message 2 of 5

Re: Twist BIOS update checksums don't match

Hello and welcome,

The latest BIOS is gduj24us.exe and its  MD5 checksum matches.  I just checked.

I don't see a checksum for '22 but perhaps I'm overlooking it.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

osarrat
Paper Tape
Views: 350
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for your quick reply!

I think we get the point, on this download page for the Lenovo Thinkpad Twist S230u, there is no link for gduj24us.exe : http://support.lenovo.com/us/fr/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/ThinkPad-Twist-Series-laptops/ThinkPad...Smiley FrustratedSmiley FrustratedSmiley Very Happy

The ISO bootable version of the BIOS update points to a gduj24us.iso flagged v1.72, but the Windows .exe version of it is aid to be v1.72 but with a file named gduj22us.exe. The issue is probably coming from here.

If the issue is not coming from here, could you give to me a link to download gduj24us.exe ? I couldn't find it on this page, and neither through the whole Lenovo website search engine.

Best,

osarrat

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 332
Message 4 of 5

Ah, I think we're seeing different things based on location/language, maybe.

Links to the us/en exe and txt files:

https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/gduj24us.exe

https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/gduj24us.txt

Will those work for you?

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

osarrat
Paper Tape
Views: 281
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for this reply ! I managed to update my BIOS now !

There is still an issue in the download page I found with Locale FR, but you can avoid it if you change of Locale.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors