cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guru
Views: 2,264
Message 1 of 2

Twist How to enable Scrolling and Middle Click (open in new tab)

I'm trying to find out if there is a way I can enable the ability to both scroll and middle click on the Twist. On my T420 I have "scrolling smooth" enabled under trackpoint properties (this setting doesn't exist on the Twist). When this is enabled a quick click of the middle button will open a link in a new tab, but pressing the middle button and moving the trackpoint allows me to scroll as expected. On the Twist, pressing the middle button only seems to bring up the scrolling prompt, and there seems to be no way to click.

X1 Carbon 3rd Gen Type 20BT i7-5500U, 2560x1440 (non-touch), Win 10 Pro, 8GB RAM, 512 SSD, Intel 7625 WiFi, BT 4.0 | ThinkVision P24q-10 monitor

------------------------------------------
When asking for help, post your question in the forum. Remember to include your system type, model number, and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help others with the same question in the future.
ciuvak
Punch Card
Views: 2,240
Message 2 of 2

Re: Twist How to enable Scrolling and Middle Click (open in new tab)

I have the same question. I found a temporary work around by using the TPMiddle tool: http://users.v-lo.krakow.pl/~mwrobel/programs/tpmiddle.html I does work perfectly, but only until you restart the PC, so I had to manually add it to the startup. Hopefully there is an official way to do this

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors