Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kal250
Blue Screen Again
Views: 176
Message 1 of 1

Twist S230u Intel SA-00086 vunerability

I have installed all current drivers and current BIOS 1.87(I'm at work so could be off on revision #, but Vantage just installed last night 11/06/2018) for my Twist S230u, however when I run Intel's detection tool it continues to tell me my system is vulnerable) I have attempted to reach out to Lenovo Support, as it appears they are continuing to release updates to BIOS/UEFI, however was turned away for system not under warranty.  No actual technician probably even read the message when the system flagged as out of warranty.  Anyhow I am hearing sometimes Intel's tool is not always right... Does anyone know if the SA-00086 vunerability was patched?  I have searched all over and can't find an answer.  I Don't see an option in BIOS to disable ME, as most of my Dell's have.  Intel refers all BIOS matters regarding patches back to manufacturer stating they have provided all the updates and patches required, simply up to manufacturer to apply and post.  Hopefully someone sees this and either passes it along, or can inform me if it's simply a false positive on the vunerability check.  Thanks.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors