Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
rathidinesh
Paper Tape
Views: 4,175
Message 1 of 1

Twist S230u with Windows 8 continues to have innumerable problems

First - let me tell all the readers that Lenovo Twistpad with Windows 8 is a marriage gone seriously wrong. The usability of this laptop/notebook is so bad that it horribly affects my productivity. The touch is almost useless and many many other issues. 

However, the issue at hand that need to solve urgently are two 

1) The search panel slides right in when I am typing regularly and the search field grabs the focus obstructing my work.  This happens only on certain keystrokes. Praticularly with keys like 'i' 'o' '9' , '0' etc. I am not able to figure out why this happens and how to stop it. I have restarted my computer several time but could not help it. 

Please help me with this issue. It is so serious that cannot even type a url in the browser url bar in a simple manner, I have to hit escape multiple times or manullay bring the cursor using the mouse after every few letters I type. 

2) Many a time, the screen shows the caps lock on or off icon depending on it's state. It doesn't disappear then until I restart my computer. It obstructs normal reading. 

Gosh.. I am sick and tired of this computer. Please help. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors