08-11-2016 06:01 AM
Lenovo Twist s230u
2 x Lenovo e2224 monitors
I've seen this issue several times with the same or different machines on the web but have yet to find the my fix. I have my monitors set up in extended view and at least one will flicker with lines and/or go black for a few seconds randomly. Particularly after the computer has locked.
- Checked drivers for USB, Displays, the dock
- Completely replaced the dock
- Replaced all wires and cords
- Tried a different USB port
- Confirmed BIOS version
What I have noticed is the displays are okay if any of the following is done:
- The laptop is unplugged and on battery
- The resolution is changed down to 1400x900 from 1920x1080
- The display is twinned instead of extended view.
Anyone have any further thoughts?
08-15-2016 10:40 AM
I don't know much about the Targus DisplayLink dock, and you seems to do several trial and error, even with different cables, adapters and monitors.
My only idea will be to try out the DisplayLink drivers from the main DisplayLink site and see if something improves.
Self-proclaimed Trackpoint Fan Club President
Remember: Your Friend Wil Declares....
|Please click "Kudos" for Ego Boost !!|