Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
Message 1 of 2 (111 Views)

Unable to download: NVIDIA Optimus Display Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - ThinkPad Yoga 15

Hi,

I hope you guys can help me! I still have to problem with my Geforce 840 Graphic card (in combo with integrated graphics 5500). After a few months having the card disabled, I thought trying to solve it again (because I really want to use also the Geforce card). Anyway, I noticed that my current driver version is 10.18.13.6143 while you mention on your website the Optimus driver with version 10.18.13.5435 (in combination with Intel 20.19.15.4312) as latest version for my model (Yoga 15, 20DQ001KUS with Windows10). I thought trying this, but I receive an error when I want to download this driver (on: http://support.lenovo.com/cr/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/ThinkPad-Yoga-Series-laptops/ThinkPad-...). Can you please provide me with a working download link?

And please let me know if you have any tips for me to solve this problem I have (I really don’t want the hassle of sending this laptop back for repair; I am using it in Costa Rica...)

Thanks,
Gijs

Community Moderator
Message 2 of 2 (98 Views)

Re: Unable to download: NVIDIA Optimus Display Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - ThinkPad Yoga 15

This direct download link should work for you......

https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/n19ds10w.exe

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue,      posting in the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Top kudoed Authors