Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
corymm32
Paper Tape
Views: 203
Message 1 of 4

Updates and Diagnostics Are Failing

Every time I try to download a driver update or run diagnostics on the support site it always fails.  I tried to download two critical updates, but it never works; it always says something has failed.  It is very frustrating.  Does anyone know what I can do?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 154
Message 2 of 4

Re: Updates and Diagnostics Are Failing

Hello and welcome,

It may help others to help you if you provide additional information:  what model laptop, what operating system, an example of what you're trying to download, what the error message is, etc...

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Moto English

corymm32
Paper Tape
Views: 149
Message 3 of 4

I have a Thinkpad Yoga 11e 3rd gen with windows10 pro.  The intel graphics and lenovo hotkey criticals updates keep failing.  There are no error codes, just a message with no explanation saying that installation failed.

corymm32
Paper Tape
Views: 148
Message 4 of 4

Well they just started working, but this is not the first time and probably not the last that it will happen. It was the installation giving me trouble more than the download.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors