cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mickael28
Blue Screen Again
Views: 972
Message 1 of 5

Where to find the specs of "Yoga Laptop (ThinkPad) Product MTM: 20C0S0UG00"?

Hello,

Thinking about getting a 2nd hand laptop Lenovo Yoga S1 which appears reported on the Lenovo site as 'Product: Yoga Laptop (ThinkPad)  Product MTM: 20C0S0UG00' but I cannot find its specs anywhere.

Could someone point me to a document with its details pls? 

Thank you!

Guru
Views: 955
Message 2 of 5

Re: Where to find the specs of "Yoga Laptop (ThinkPad) Product MTM: 20C0S0UG00"?

Hi.

I'm sorry I don't have an answer. I good starting point it is aways the PSREF books, (http://psref.lenovo.com/) but on this case I was not able to find the model you are looking for.

Maybe someone else can give us hand on which is a good place to look for it.

Regards

Martín Itúrbide
OS2World.com NewsMaster
Self-proclaimed Trackpoint Fan Club President
"Don't Panic" 
Wil Wheaton
Remember: Your Friend Wil Declares....
Please click "Kudos" for Ego Boost !!

mickael28
Blue Screen Again
Views: 946
Message 3 of 5

Re: Where to find the specs of "Yoga Laptop (ThinkPad) Product MTM: 20C0S0UG00"?

Thanks. Yeah, I managed to download one of those PSREF pdfs with loads of models but that one didn't even appear there. Wondering how's that even possible... 

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 937
Message 4 of 5

Good day.

Looking at: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/ThinkPad-Yoga-Series-laptops/ThinkPad-... and expanding the Machine info block near the top:

Processor: Intel Core i5-4300U Processor(i5-4300U): : Memory: 8GB PC3-12800: : Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64(EN:English): : Hard Drive: 180GB: : Wireless Network: Bluetooth Version 4.0; Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260: : Ports: 1 Always On USB 3.0; 2 USB 3.0: : Camera: 720P Camera: : Form Factor: Notebook: : Included Warranty: 3 Year Depot

Does this help?

Regards.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKTRMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee.

mickael28
Blue Screen Again
Views: 879
Message 5 of 5

Hey, thanks for that info, I had not noticed the link about 'machine info.

I ended up buying, and returning, the laptop. The features I didn't like were:

* Not 1920x1080 version (FHD), lower resolution 1366x768
* It didn't come with a stylus and it didn't work with one.
* It seems there's something defective with its RAM modules as the config says 8GB installed, but just 3.42GB usable.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors