Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NStep
What's DOS?
Views: 1,662
Message 1 of 4

YOGA 260 Sim Card Issue

My company recently upgraded from Windowa 7 to Windows 10 and now I can not connect to the Verizon network when I'm out of the office. They keep telling me that it's a know issue with this PC and the Verizon sim card. Is this true?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,640
Message 2 of 4

Re: YOGA 260 Sim Card Issue

Welcome to the Community

Do you see the Verizon Wireless entry on the win10' Network & Internet -> Cellular settings pane? Is there a button "Advanced options"? Note, the sim card should be inserted while the laptop is powered off completely.

x220 • Gobi 2000 3g | hdd, msata ssd, wwan, wifi, gps -- unique hand-made config
ThinkPad 25 Special Anniversary Edition. #retro. Signed by D.Hill
T470p | X1 Carbon Gen3 | Miix 2 10" | Yoga Tablet 2-1050F (Android) + BT Keyboard
ThinkPad Stack • 2.4/5 Wireless Router, HDD 1 TB, BT Speaker, Power Bank, Mobile Projector

Do it well, worse becomes itself

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Portugues    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

NStep
What's DOS?
Views: 1,623
Message 3 of 4

Yes, the computer recognized that there is a Verizon sim card. I just can't get it to work.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,618
Message 4 of 4

Click the "Advanced options" button and fill in the connection profile data. Usually APN value, according to your Verizon's contract, is enough. Ask the Verizon supprers for APN value and other connection credentials.

x220 • Gobi 2000 3g | hdd, msata ssd, wwan, wifi, gps -- unique hand-made config
ThinkPad 25 Special Anniversary Edition. #retro. Signed by D.Hill
T470p | X1 Carbon Gen3 | Miix 2 10" | Yoga Tablet 2-1050F (Android) + BT Keyboard
ThinkPad Stack • 2.4/5 Wireless Router, HDD 1 TB, BT Speaker, Power Bank, Mobile Projector

Do it well, worse becomes itself

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Portugues    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors