12-31-2017 01:20 PM
My Yoga 11e will suddenly not connect to any monitors (including the one it's been connected to for a year). The display settings consistently show "Didn't detect another display".
YES I HAVE ALREADY GONE THOUGH ALL THE SIMILAR POSTS ON THE FORUM.
* Yes, I have already tested the monitors and cables to verify they work.
* Yes, I have already tested it with different monitors.
* Yes, I have updated all my drivers.
* Yes, I have used the Lenovo update software.
* Yes, I have already removed the graphics driver and reinstalled it.
* Yes, I have already done Windows troubleshooting - including reinstalling Windows.
Based on the Lenovo website, there seems to be no way to actually speak to any sort of tech support, so I'm stuck resorting to this.
Is there anything else I can try BESIDES THE ABOVE that might work, or should I just chuck this computer in the garbage?