Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ibradam
Paper Tape
Views: 302
Message 1 of 2

Yoga 15 - Screen Flickers and Random pixels changes color

Hi all. I JUST bought this refurbished Thinkpad Yoga 15 with i7 and intel 3D camera. Immediately after its first startup I noticed that when the LCD was black (ie a black image), you can see individual pixels flickering and change colors and when you turn into tent or tablet mode, the entire screen will start to flicker or cut in and out. This sounds like the standard case of a bad monitor cable or lcd panel. This sucks cause I bet it was the reason why the laptop was returned in the first place.

Do I need to contact Lenovo warranty already or should I speak to outlet lenovo support since technically it arrived this way?

Thanks

Mod's Edit: System model added to front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 285
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 15 - Screen Flickers and Random pixels changes color

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

Sorry to hear of your problems.  I would be concerned about the random pixel color changes.  That to me would seem to indicate a defective display.  Since you just received the computer I would suggest you contact Outlet Support about exchanging it for another one.

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors