Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abhishek09
Fanfold Paper
Views: 355
Message 1 of 1

Yoga 260 Display Issue Blue Looks Greenish

I have bought a Yoga 260 with 16G RAM and Intel i7 6500 from lenovo online store, Singapore in Jan 2016. The screen color especialy the blue seems to be very off and seems more greenish. than blue (e.g Facebook homepage looks cyan blue instead of the normal blue). I have compared with 5-10 different mobile/desktop/laptop screens and the blue colore on my Yoga 260 screen always seems to be greener. (e.g. see video link of yoga 260 screen  comapred to my phone screen) .

I have already been to the  local Lenovo Service Centre once. They have acknowledged the issue but they are not sure whether its a problem in my individual machine or the full yoga 260 product line itself. As they themselves did not have a machine to compare to they advised me to compare it with another Yoga 260 model which  I unfortunately can't find  in any physical store in SIngapore.

I am not sure hwo should I proceed with this issue now. Can somebody  advise if they are also facing similar issues with Yoga 260 display or knows a solution.

I have a 1920*1080 FHD IPS MultiTouch screen with Win 10 Home Running on my machine

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors