Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
endrju666
Paper Tape
Views: 1,162
Message 1 of 4

Yoga 260 Dont sleep when lid is closed

Hi,

Sometimes when I close the lid off my Yoga 260 Windows 10 are not going to sleep.

The behaviour is really weird because the red light on the lid is blinking like when it's in sleep mode, but I can hear the rotating fan.

When I open the lid it's even weirder. Windows are not locked and I am not prompt for a password. The whole system is very laggy. The mouse is moving in jumps and there is not any response to keyboard or screen touch. After few seconds/minutes the system is suddenly OK like nothing happend.

This is not happening all the time and I was not able to see any pattern when this happens.

What should I do to get rid of this?

Thx for help.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,142
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga 260 Dont sleep when lid is closed

It sounds like a device is having a problem entering the low-power state.  Look in the event log

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
endrju666
Paper Tape
Views: 1,111
Message 3 of 4

I tried to turn off the special Lenovo function for fast wakeup in 15 seconds after closing the lid and it seems to be OK now. 

Neil25
What's DOS?
Views: 117
Message 4 of 4

Can you give more details on what special lenovo 15 second start function you are referring too?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors