Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
dkcomputer
Paper Tape
Views: 313
Message 1 of 6

Yoga 260 Touch screen not working after update

After a recent Windows update, the touch screen on my Yoga 260 stopped working. I thought it might be an issue with the drivers, so I went to update the touch screen driver, and it's no longer installed on my computer. Is there a way I can re-download the driver for my touch screen to get it working again?

Guru
Views: 253
Message 2 of 6

Re: Yoga 260 Touch screen not working after update

Hi

You can use Lenovo Vantage to update the BIOS/drivers in your computer (Windows 10), or download the drivers from your model's support site.

Regards

Martín Itúrbide
OS2World.com NewsMaster
Self-proclaimed Trackpoint Fan Club President
"Don't Panic" 
Wil Wheaton
Remember: Your Friend Wil Declares....
Please click "Kudos" for Ego Boost !!

dkcomputer
Paper Tape
Views: 113
Message 3 of 6

The driver I need is not listed on the support page that you linked. I need the Human Interface driver for touch screen. It is not listed. The other link you listed takes me to a Chrome app, and I'm not sure how that is supposed to help.

Can anyone help me here? 

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 108
Message 4 of 6

Just pulled out my rarely-used 260 and took a look at Dev Mgr.  All the HD-xxx device drivers show the vendor as Microsoft.  Only the Wacom device  shows a Wacom driver - which does seem to be on the Lenovo download page.

Do you see the HD devices in Dev Mgr at all?  Does hitting "update driver" there do anything?

By "...it's no longer installed on my computer" do you mean that there's no driver showing, or no device?  Does Action -> scan for changes do anything?  Any unknown devices showing?

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

dkcomputer
Paper Tape
Views: 92
Message 5 of 6

Ok--update! I clicked "show hidden devices" on the device manager, and then the touchscreen drive showed up. HOWEVER, now it says that "not connected to the computer." I don't know how 1.) it became unconnected or 2.) how to reconnect it, as this is not an option shown anywhere. I'm including a screenshot of the notification if that helps.

How do I reconnect it?

dkcomputer
Paper Tape
Views: 41
Message 6 of 6

Can anyone help with this?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors