Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pylon
Not applicable
Views: 1,834
Message 11 of 15

Re: Yoga 260 Touchpad and Trackball not working after tablet mode

One additional piece of info that I have just realized: Lenovo System Update scan says that I need to install the Intel Integrated Sensor Solution driver even though I already did it multiple times. Just tried installed it for the 4th time and the scan still says the same thing.

Grantlo
Not applicable
Views: 1,820
Message 12 of 15

We had this problem too on a lot of our Yogas where the cursor would just disappear after tablet mode and the only way to get it back was a reboot. 

I think we ended up updating the BIOS to the newest version and then redownloading the drivers (wacom, touch firmware etc) and it ended up being one of those. I wish I could remember which once but you are not alone in this aspect. I firmly believe it is more than likely needing a BIOS push, and then you have to update touch firmware, Wintab, autorotate, etc. I basically installed every known driver using the System Update (Except Conexant Audio, Connect2, ReachIT and the thinkvantage access protection)

Sorry I can't be more specific, it was a 2000+ computer rollout so I just mass distro'd the updates. 

Highlighted
Pylon
Not applicable
Views: 1,819
Message 13 of 15

Weirdly enough I uninstalled a number of different Lenovo applications and now it is working. Since I did not uninstall them one by one, I do not know which one was causing the issue. 

Pylon
Not applicable
Views: 1,818
Message 14 of 15

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, as I just mentioned, I uninstalled a whole bunch of Lenovo drivers and finally it is working now.

drskhan
Not applicable
Views: 1,760
Message 15 of 15

I am having the same issue and it is driving me nuts when it suddenly freezes and stops responding during my work in hospital. Very frustrating. For a lay perosn like me kindly facilitate what exactly is solution in this regard ?

Any facilitation please Lenovo community ?

Regards

Dr Khan

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors