Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pylon
Punch Card
Views: 3,329
Message 1 of 15

Yoga 260 Touchpad and Trackball not working after tablet mode

When I put my Yoga 260 in tablet mode, the cursor disappears. When I put it back in laptop mode, the cursor is still missing and the trackpad and trackball do not work. Lenovo what the heck? Can you please make drivers that work?

Pylon
Punch Card
Views: 3,292
Message 2 of 15

Re: Yoga 260 Touchpad and Trackball not working after tablet mode

To add, I have to restart the computer to make them work again. I am almost absolutely sure it has to do with the Intel Integrated Sensor Solution drivers. They are not compatible with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. 

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 3,281
Message 3 of 15

My 260 is running 1607 and doesn't have this problem.  It works as expected when switching modes.

The Intel Sensor Solution driver version is 3.0.20.3157.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

Pylon
Punch Card
Views: 3,272
Message 4 of 15

Thanks for talking about your computer and not trying to help. Great job Z.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 3,267
Message 5 of 15

You're welcome.

I thought perhaps it would help you to know which driver version was working for me since you seem convinced it's a sensor driver problem.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

Pylon
Punch Card
Views: 3,249
Message 6 of 15

That driver was from August 2016, yes I have it installed, and no it is not working. Please share some more infinite wisdom.

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 3,236
Message 7 of 15

@Pylon wrote:

Thanks for talking about your computer and not trying to help. Great job Z.

Moderator comment: All data points, offered in the discussion, have the potential for advancing the discussion in a positive / constructive direction. Keep it civil.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
X1C3 X1T3 X1T2 Helix1 X220 X301 X200T T61p T60p TPStack Yoga910 Yoga900S
TPYoga12 T520 T420 T510 T400 R400 T61 Yoga900 Yoga3Pro Yoga2Pro Yoga13

I am not a Lenovo employee

ntgreene_IBM
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,193
Message 8 of 15

Try going into bios/setup by pressing F1 during boot. Under the security tab, select "I/O Port Access" and disable "Sensor Hub", press F10 and enter. System will reboot and this should have corrected the problem.

ntgreene_IBM
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,192
Message 9 of 15

Sorry, disable sensor hub under I/o  port access

Pylon
Punch Card
Views: 3,173
Message 10 of 15

Thank you for giving a suggestion other than a driver that I already installed. Unfortunately, I do not have a Sensor Hub setting in my BIOS. I am pretty sure I have the most updated BIOS but I'll check.

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors