Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dougdykman
Paper Tape
Views: 2,641
Message 1 of 4

Yoga 260 Windows 10 blinking external monitor

I have the above system conected via a One link + using the display port.

the external monitor frequently blinks on and off

using DP to DVI, but it also happens with VGA

Have updated all the drivers.

suggestions?

Guru
Views: 2,605
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga 260 Windows 10 blinking external monitor

Hi dougdykman

Can you please specify your full Thinkpad model number and the model of OneLink dock that you are using.

Some Thinkpad and some OneLink dock models has some firmware (BIOS) update to improve compatibility.

Regards

Martín Itúrbide
OS2World.com NewsMaster
Self-proclaimed Trackpoint Fan Club President
"Don't Panic" 
Wil Wheaton
Remember: Your Friend Wil Declares....
Please click "Kudos" for Ego Boost !!

Npr2b
Punch Card
Views: 2,575
Message 3 of 4

I have a Yoga 260 connected to an external monitor through the displayport of a Onelink+ dock as well (but with a DP to HDMI adapter, not DP to DVI). No issues here with flickering, I'm running the Intel Graphics driver 20.19.15.4352.

I used to have issues with video-out and getting an external monitor recognized on both the HDMI and mini-displayport of the Yoga 260 itself (not the Onelink+ dock). A simple re-installation/overwrite of the Intel graphics driver didn't fix my issues. However, complete un-installation of the Intel graphics drivers, a reboot, and then fresh installation of the graphics drivers did solve these video-out issues. Something to try...

Former Employee
Views: 1,949
Message 4 of 4

In response to customer reports of blinking or flickering on external monitors connected to Yoga 260 ThinkPad systems via OneLink+ VGA/RJ45 adapter or OneLink+ dock, Lenovo has provided a solution for Yoga 260 ThinkPad systems under warranty.

To contact Lenovo Service, please click here and reference Service TIP SF16-T0080/ HT502248. This solution will require the Yoga 260 to be serviced.

Thank you,

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors