Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ya3
Paper Tape
Views: 356
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 260 cracked my screen

Hello, 

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place. This is my first time. 

I just dropped my Yoga 260 and it looks smashed from the lower corner, but the screen still works. The touch doesn't work near where it's cracked, but everything else seems to be functioning normally. There's also a small crack going up the right side of the screen.

I called customer service and they said I no longer have a warranty. I need to know a rough estimate before I send it in, but they couldn't give me one. If it's way out of my price range,  I don't wanna waste my time. 

Thanks!

EmilyBaker
Punch Card
Views: 312
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 260 cracked my screen

If the warranty period expires, they will not be able to replace you. I suggest you use a tempered cover to protect your screen in future.

But if you want to repair, please remember to back up all files before do it.That's very important.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 289
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 260 cracked my screen

Hi Ya3,

Greetings from Lenovo.

We would suggest you to visit our service center and get it checked as there might be other parts which could be damaged, service center engineer will estimate the cost, please refer the link for the service center list, https://support.lenovo.com/in/en/solutions/ht118678?Source=social_eservices&Medium=FBPAGE&Term=eServ... please select your region accordingly.

Ashwin_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors