Did you mean: 
harryshou
Paper Tape
Views: 637
Message 1 of 1

Yoga 370 Screen scratch

Hi Guys,

I received my Yoga 370 last week and I really love it.Heart

However, today while I was watching a video, I noticed some scratches on the screen that really bother me. 

I haven't used the stylus yet and I haven't even switched to tablet mode once. I knew there was no more matte screen protecter pre-installed, but I didn't expect it to be this fragile. I mean come on Lenovo if there's no screen protecter, at least you should use Gorilla glass on such expensive laptop.Smiley Mad These scraches are from normal use. They were caused by keyboard or touch pad buttons because they actually aligne with the layout of the keybaord when closed.

P70622-212931_副本.jpgP70622-212956.jpg

Aside from the scratches, I also noticed a dust particle trapped between display and digitizer.  Smiley Frustrated

P70622-213852_副本.jpg

They are fine for now at least I don't  notice them every time I use it, but I'm worried that they will get worse over time.

I wonder if anyone has any idea how can I prevent the scratches from getter worse aside from installing a screen protecter? (The screen protector I ordered will take another 3-4 weeks to get here) or is there anyway to fix the scraches? Thanks in advance.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors