Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Evro2
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,489
Message 1 of 5

Yoga 370: Which Full-sized Stylus Is Compatible?

I purchased a Yoga 370 but find the stylus that comes with this model is too small for comfort.  Is there a larger stylus that is compatible?

E.g. Is the ThinkPad Pen Pro compatible?  The Lenovo compatibilty lists I've referred to don't seem include the 370 on any lists.  The only pen that I can confirm is compatible is the same small-sized stock pen that came with the computer.

Has anyone had luck on the 370 with a different pen?

Your help is appreciated!

grassman77
Punch Card
Views: 1,391
Message 2 of 5

Re: Yoga 370: Which Full-sized Stylus Is Compatible?

The Wacom Bamboo Ink is nice.  Expensive, but has a comfortable size and heft and write nicely.  I use it near daily on my 370.

https://us-store.wacom.com/Product/bamboo-ink

Evro2
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,361
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for your reply, Grassman.  I wasn't able to wait long before purchasing a pen, so I went ahead and purchased the following:

Lenovo ThinkPad Pen Pro
  Part Number : 4X80H34887

If anyone else is comparing pens, I can confirm the above pen also works with the Lenovo 370.  Comparing the Lenovo pen with the Wacom Bamboo spefications, it looks like the Lenovo one is about 5mm shorter and about 1mm smaller in diameter -- i.e. they are v. similar in size.

Although slightly smaller the the Bamboo, the Lenovo pen is still similar in size to a "standard" ballpoint pen -- more comfortable to hold than the small pen that comes included with the Yoga 370.

The Bamboo pen looks like a nice pen as well.

MountainX
Token Ring
Views: 1,047
Message 4 of 5

Is there a compatible stylus with programmable shortcut buttons that people here have tried? (I'm using a Yoga 370 running Linux and I use the Krita drawing program.)

MountainX
Token Ring
Views: 933
Message 5 of 5

@grassman77 wrote:

The Wacom Bamboo Ink is nice.  Expensive, but has a comfortable size and heft and write nicely.  I use it near daily on my 370.

https://us-store.wacom.com/Product/bamboo-ink

What did you have to do for the Wacom Bamboo Ink stylus to work? Did you have to pair it via Bluetooth?

Top Kudoed Authors