cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
regnarg
Paper Tape
Views: 3,317
Message 1 of 4

Yoga 370 - which models have so-dimm slot?

Which models of the ThinkPad Yoga 370 have a SO-DIMM memory slot? Or how to determine/find this based on part number (e.g. 20JJS00100 has it based on notebookcheck review)? Does it correspond to some letter/digit in the part no?

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 3,309
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga 370 - which models have so-dimm slot?

Good day.

Have  look at this page of the PSREF site: http://psref.lenovo.com/Product/Think_Tablets_and_Convertibles/ThinkPad_Yoga_370

The exact MTM in your post is not shown in the table, but the site does distinguish between models with socketed vs soldered RAM.

Hope this helps a bit.

Regards.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKTRMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 3,306
Message 3 of 4

I can only offer what the base specification says:

WWAN model: 8GB 2133MHz DDR4 soldered to systemboard
Non-WWAN model: 16GB max / 2133MHz DDR4, one DDR4 SO-DIMM socket

http://psref.lenovo.com/syspool/Sys/PDF/Think%20Tablets%20_%20Convertibles/ThinkPad%20Yoga%20370/Thi...

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

regnarg
Paper Tape
Views: 3,303
Message 4 of 4

Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for. I previously looked at the psref page for one specific model which said "8GB x1" and did not understand it means "not soldered". When seeing all the models in comparison, it makes sense.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals