Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pcijdavid
Paper Tape
Views: 758
Message 21 of 25

Re: Yoga 370 won't project to wireless display

I am not occur disconnect symptom with Actiontec ScreenBeam 750 (https://www.screenbeam.com/products/screenbeam-750/)

and I had check event log , I also have Event 10016 / Event 7023, and I have not "Critical" level events.  Event ID 10111

I think ID 10016/ 7023 or other event log not root cause for crashed after two minutes (or 15~30 sec)

Could you provide CPU-Z screenshot? (https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html)

Maybe disconnect symptom root cause not WLAN driver

Could you duplicate "disconnect symptom" after OS recovery?

grassman77
Punch Card
Views: 454
Message 22 of 25

I wanted to follow up to note that a new set of WiFi drivers from Intel (v 20.40.0.4, dated 2/6/18) has fixed the problem.  I've been able to make and maintain (at least for an hour or so) wireless display connections directly to my Samsung TV with no crashes or disconnects.  I have not tested my MS adapter (since there's no need), so I can't say anything there.

The driver set was downloaded/installed directly from Intel via their driver update utility.  The 8265 drivers on the Lenovo driver page appear to still be 20.10.1.3, which did not work.  Lenovo should move to update ASAP.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 442
Message 23 of 25

Thanks for reporting success Smiley Happy

I can confirm that my pre-production TPY370 (wifi card upgraded to Intel AC8260) can now cast to my Sony TV.

My wifi driver is version 20.30.1.2.  I'm puzzled where it came from since it doesn't show up in Windows update history or Vantage update history.  It's possible that its history is obscured by a major Windows update, although the timing seems off.

Good news all the same Smiley Happy

regards,

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

DSIERRA
Paper Tape
Views: 100
Message 24 of 25

Please let me know if  already exists a solution for this error.

Thanks 

D.S.

grassman77
Punch Card
Views: 88
Message 25 of 25

As the last two posts state, it's about updating your wifi driver.  I can say that the Intel AC-8265 drivers in version 20.70.3.3 works well going directly to my Samsung TV (not sure about MS adapter, but it's probably fine, too).

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors